Fort Collins, Colorado Family Law Attorneys Provide Client-Focused Counsel During Your Most Difficult Challenges
Compassionate and efficient representation for a range of legal issues
Located in downtown Fort Collins, the lawyers at Shufflebarger, Lamborne & Clark, LLC provide quality legal representation for a variety of family law and civil litigation issues. Whether you want to file for divorce, modify or enforce a child custody or support order, or need help navigating the adoption process, our experienced and resourceful attorneys are here to provide the legal support and advice you need to achieve the best possible outcome.
Trusted legal strategies from a team of dedicated attorneys
Personal and sensitive legal issues such as those associated with family law disputes require the focused attention of a trustworthy and respected attorney. At our firm, we know your time is valuable and are committed to providing:
- Responsive service. Communication is vital to fostering an open and mutually beneficial attorney-client relationship. We take the time to listen to your needs and develop a strong legal strategy tailored to the specific circumstances of your case.
- Affordable fees. Solid and personalized legal representation doesn’t have to exhaust all of your financial resources. We work hard to resolve your legal matters efficiently and affordably so you can move on with your life in the best possible position.
- Compassionate counsel. We understand that family law issues are highly personal and often emotionally draining. Our legal team is dedicated to supporting you throughout your case, at each step, so you know you are in the best of hands.
Helping you navigate the ever-changing family law system
Family law cases are at once intensely personal and universal because many people face legal issues affecting their families at some point during their lives. We handle family law matters involving:
- Divorce. Ending a marriage is a difficult process, both emotionally and financially. Our divorce attorneys guide you through each step and strive to make the process as manageable as possible.
- Child custody and support. We offer reliable and honest support to help you establish, enforce and modify child custody and support arrangements that protect your child’s future.
- Adoption. Our adoption attorneys help you comply with all legal requirements of both domestic and international adoptions so that you can focus on your new family member.
- Mental health law. Our extensive knowledge regarding Colorado mental health law and ethics provisions makes us uniquely suited to help you protect your interests and privacy.
Our family law attorneys have a reputation for providing a high level of legal service in a compassionate and approachable environment.
Fort Collins, Colorado family law attorneys ready to take action for you
At Shufflebarger, Lamborne & Clark, LLC, whether you have questions about your rights after a divorce, are concerned about your child’s financial well-being or wish to expand your family through adoption, we have the answers you need. To schedule a consultation, call 970-484-1418 or contact us online. We serve clients in Boulder, Larimer and Weld counties.